Saturday, March 15, 2008

Creationybywhitney's etsy store

Creationsbywhitney.etsy.com is my personal etsy store. I have a large variety of items available and I am making new items all the time.

My personal favorite right now is this purse:
Photobucket

Its made from an old jean skirt and then embellished with jean fabric and a leather flower. I really enjoyed making it and I can not wait for it to find a new home!



Make sure you come and check out everything I have available!

Thank you for your time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Whitney! Great shop and good for you starting a blog. I haven't worked up the energy to do one myself yet. But seeing other Etsians like you get started gives me some motivation. Have fun and I'll see you around Etsy!

Tricia

Carla said...

Such a cute shop!! I like your froggy magnets!