Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello and welcome to my etsy blog!

Welcome to my all about etsy blog!

My name is Whitney, I am a 21 year old, stay at home mom of two wonderful children and I sell hand made items on etsy.com.

For those readers that have not heard of etsy.com its a wonderful website where you are can buy all things hand made. You can find pretty much anything you need on etsy.

I love buying hand made items for my self, family and friends. To me a hand made gift is so much more special then anything you can buy at a store. I love to support other crafters and I really enjoying talking to all the people on etsy.

Anyway, onto the point of my blog, I started this blog to promote etsy and I will be writing about different sellers often so make sure to check it out!

1 comment:

MaryMarsh said...

Love your new blog Whitney! Love the layout! It's a big reminder for me to write more in mine! :)